What kind of girlfriend do I wanna be?
Someone asked me this today.. 'what type of girlfriend do you wanna be for pearl?'
I answered her. At the same time, I felt my heart ached.
Had an impromptu meeting with the 'men'. Played uno. maybe it wasn't uno, because half the time we drifted off, talking about things that were.. scientific. (at least to me they were.)
I wish it was raining. I want to walk in the rain.
I'm listening to our song now. At the end of the day, I'm still longing for you.
I'm close behind.
I'm not getting a heart attack,
It's just me being tangled up in you.
I feel so much..
I'll give you the keys to come into my world.
See what I see,
Feel what I feel.
Eventually, you'll realize..
It's love.
There's so much I want to be for you..
But at the end of the day it doesn't really matter because..
It takes 2 to make things work.
I can still smell you. Let me sleep, with the illusion that you're here with me.
I'm sorry.